Solomon Community Solar partnered with a solar farm developer who had just built a large scale network of solar farms in New York State to help support the state's clean energy initiative. They needed a partner to help build and execute their digital strategy. That's where Surgely came in.
We partnered with Solomon Community Solar to build out a multi-touch digital customer acquisition strategy consisting of multiple advertorials, completely new sales funnel, new CRM + marketing automation nurture program, custom database integrations, and ads across multiple digital channels such as Facebook and Google networks.
Using a less traditional approach and actually adding additional touchpoints prior to
What we've done
1. Strategic Discovery: we started with comprehensive audits of the business, website, consumer journey, target audience, industry and competitors to inform our go-to-market strategy.
2. Sales Funnel Development: based on insights collected in discovery, we created an entirely new sales funnel to help overcome challenges and objections unique to this industry.
3. CRM Setup and Integration: since not everyone will be ready to commit on first touch, ongoing nurturing is key to maximize conversions. We helped Solomon stand up a new CRM and build marketing automations to nurture prospects to close.
4. Creative Strategy: we created a robust creative strategy to maximize testing and performance.
5. Custom Integrations: since Solomon relied on existing databases to support its offline channels, we created custom integrations to seamlessly integrate leads and customers generated into existing systems.
Digital became Solomon's most efficient channel at generating low-cost customers and enrollments into community solar.
Surgely's program helped drive customer acquisition at an average of 85% below target goal at scale, while also helping support clean energy and sustainability.
Start your project with us.