AEDIT, a plastic surgery website, approached Surgely before they had a website. Surgely worked closely with AEDIT to create a custom white-hat SEO strategy to help them scale content creation quickly and efficiently, while ensuring being positioned for the long term. Today, AEDIT sees over 450K in monthly unique visitors, with no end in of growth in sight!
What we've done:
1. Strategic Discovery: we started with comprehensive business, target audience, competitive and search landscape audits
2. Technical Site Strategy: based on Strategic Discovery, we delivered everything the AEDIT team needed to build a site optimized for SEO, including the site architecture and slug naming schematics, schema strategy, directory structures, on-page elements, and more.
3. Content Development Strategy: we helped AEDIT with everything including identifying specific topics and page briefs, rapidly hiring a team of freelance writers, and generating over 400+ articles in less than 6 months.
4. Medical SEO Optimization: since the medical industry is Your Money or Your Life (YMYL) content, Google's standard of quality is higher. We helped the AEDIT team ensure the site met all the requirements of the "Medic Update."
5. Backlinking and Distribution: with the site and content coming into place, we poured gasoline on the fire (so to speak) to help expedite ranking and worked with a trusted partner to deliver a best-in-class white-hat backlink outreach program at scale.
6. Ongoing Content, Technical and Off-Site Strategy: in a world of constant change, one thing does remain constant: change. As Google and competitors evolve, so must we. We've worked with AEDIT to make sure their site and SEO strategy stays ahead of the curve, helping them dominate SEO in the plastic surgery space.
Today, AEDIT's site sees over 450,000 unique monthly visitors from organic search. While working with Surgely, AEDIT's organic presence went from 0 to competing with the top 3 players in the industry.
Start your project with us.